QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 31 May 2014

Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual Opens Up On N60Million+ Lekki Home, And Finally Finds Love

Top Nigerian fashion designer and comedian AY’s brother, Owoniyi Makun, popularly known as Yomi Casual ,has not spoken to the press about his latest property acquisition since he moved into his multi-million naira Lekki, Lagos home
The award-winning designer talked to Encomium Weekly recently. Olorunyomi, as he’s fondly called, didn’t only speak on the wondrous edifice, he also revealed what he admires about his dream woman.

Congrats on the recent house warming. How did you feel about it?
Thank you. It feels great. I am very grateful to God. I am now a landlord. Although, this is not my dream home, I am excited about it. I feel relaxed since I moved in, nothing like being in your own apartment. It shows that hard work pays.
We learnt you acquired it for N60 million. Can you confirm it?
I will prefer to keep the worth of the house private. I believe it’s not necessary. What is important is that I have a home. However, you can do the findings yourself, how much it takes to get a land at Lekki, Lagos, not to talk about building on it.
Since you moved in, where do you enjoy being most?
I spend a lot of time in my showroom, which is like my engine room. I enjoy being in the sitting room, chilling with friends. But, definitely I enjoy being in my bedroom.
But, there is something missing in your bedroom?
(Cuts in) I know (smiles) and very soon, I am going to unveil her, the lucky lady in my life, who is going to occupy my home.
How soon?
By God’s grace, before the end of this year
Can you tell us about her?
I am not going to unveil her until I put a ring in her finger. It’s best for you to wait till then.
Can you tell us what you admire about her?

Everything. She’s my angel. The special woman in my life. I won’t say more than that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment