QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 23 August 2014

'I Don't Whore Around' - Jennifer Lopez Talks Sex Life In Revealing Dress

She's known for her taste in younger men. And in a new interview, Jennifer Lopez, 45, talks about her approach to relationships and whether or not she'll get married any time soon. The pop diva, who recently split from her 27-year-old toy boy Casper Smart, told Chelsea Handler on Thursday that she likes 'being
in a relationship' and is not the promiscuous type.
During J-Lo's appearance on Chelsea Lately, she revealed she doesn't have a big picture plan, but instead follows her gut. 'I just go on a connection with a person, you know what I mean?' Lopez told the comedienne. 'I don't really plan things out, they just happen. Maybe, I need to plan better?'
'I like being in a relationship,' the mother-of-two continued. 'I'm not one to like whore around and stuff like that - that's not my thing.' But after using the provocative word, the star became self-conscious, and in an attempt to justify herself said: 'This is late-night TV. It's okay!' Then in a bid to share the blame, told Chelsea: 'You've cursed like 25 times already.'
For the television spot, the Gigli star was certain to dress to impress. She looked absolutely stunning in a creamy white turtleneck dress with a cut-out design and thigh-skimming skirtline. With her hair falling in sexy tangles around her, Lopez completed her look with a pair white stiletto pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment