QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Video Of A Man Who Claimed To Be Delivered From Homosexuality Goes Viral

Video footage of a young man reportedly claiming to have been delivered from homosexuality at the Church of God in Christ’s 107th Holy Convocation in St. Louis, Missouri has gone viral. The man, who has not been identified in media reports but is reportedly 21-years old, tells the crowd, "I'm not gay no more. I am delivered! I don't like mens no more. I said I like women. Women women women women!" In the clip, he goes on to note, "I would not date a man! I would not carry a purse! I would not put on make-up! I will, I will love a women."
Immediately following the speech, the pastor rewarded the man with $100, noting, "God said he's going to bless you because of your commitment. Just to prove it, He just told me to give you $100."

A note on the YouTube clip, which appears to be hosted by someone affiliated with the church, states, "A young man received deliverance from the spirit of homosexuality during the Saturday night altar call after Supt. Earl Carter preached the fire down from heaven." The video has already been viewed over 300,000 times...Watch below:

No comments:

Post a Comment