QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 27 December 2014

"I Only Dated French Montana Because I Was Lonely" - Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian drops a major bomb on the Dec. 28 episode of ‘KKTH,’ when she tells Kourtney and Scott that she doesn't want to date her boyfriend, French Montana anymore! Before Khloe even sits down and explains to French how she’s feeling about their relationship, she tells Scott & Kourtney that she wants to be single and that she only got involved with the Morrocan-born rapper because she was in a “self-destructive” place in her life.
Even though French has been on several of the KKTH episodes this season, Khloe appears to want to dump her man. “It’s nothing against French, I just think I don’t want a boyfriend.” she says.
But this didn’t just come out of no where. She was sitting around their kitchen table about to have dinner when she discovered that French had been arrested and didn’t even call to tell her. Instead he posted something about it on Instagram and that’s how Khloe found out.
“I am more mad that he had time to Instagram than respond to my texts, I jumped into something because I was like lonely and destructive. But now I’m like, I just want to be alone … I gotta grieve, I’m still married.”

Source: Hollywood Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment