QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 18 June 2015

Taraji .P. Henson covers Allure July Issue(PHOTOS)

Empire star Taraji looks amazing in the retro glam shoot.Taraji told the magazine about her work ethic: “I come from a family of hard workers.” The magazine reports that she did hair appointments in her apartment in between her college classes, and charged $20 per style. “Oh, yeah, I knew how to hustle and make money. We used to do wet sets…. I bought a hooded dryer, and I had my box of rollers. I could have gone to jail; I had no license whatsoever. But it was just my friends. They were like, ‘Girl, hook me up.'” Taraji also taught herself how to do nails and admits, “If I get bored, I’ll put a full set on.” Love her DIY admission!
She also adds why she doesn’t mix business with pleasure. “You have to stay professional. It is a business. I’m not letting no knucklehead dude come between my hard work and my money.”
Pictures after cut:




No comments:

Post a Comment