QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Monday 8 June 2015

Zoe Saldana's Husband Is A Keeper; Here's Why

 

Actress, Zoe Saldana in the latest issue of In Style Magazine revealed her husband, Marco Perego's latest move to change his last name to 'Saldana' despite her attempt to stop him from this controversial move. The couple who got married last year and their PDA is on another level after several photos of the couple together.


"'I tried to talk him out of it," she admitted. "[I told him], 'If you use my name, you're going to be emasculated by your community of artists, by your Latin community of men, by the world.' But Marco looks up at me and says: 'Ah Zoe, I don't give a s**t.'"

A survey revealed how uncommon this reverse move is and stated that 8% of women are likely to take their husband's last name as against 23% in the 90s.



No comments:

Post a Comment