QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Monday 27 July 2015

Ice T And Coco Confirm Pregnancy News

Coco, 36, and Ice-T, 57, are expecting their first child together, This morning the couple confirmed the happy news via Twitter.  "Oh s--t! The news is out. YES. We"re having a baby. We announced it on the Ice&Coco Talk Show taping Friday.. That show will air August 3rd," Ice-T wrote.
Coco tweeted, "Remember I told u this yr I had LOTS of surprises 4 u? 1st was my new lingerie line, then the release of new Talkshow! NOW FOR THE BIG NEWS.." The glamour model and author then shared a photo of her tiny baby bump from the upcoming talk show's set, writing, "I'm pregnant!!! Yah!! Ice & I are so excited! I announced it Friday on our new talkshow which airs Aug 3rd." The former E! reality stars' talk show, Ice & Coco, was announced in June. The spouses will reveal their baby's sex and name during the debut episode. Congratulation to them

No comments:

Post a Comment