QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 10 July 2015

Karrueche Tran Hints At Reunion With Chris Brown In New Interview

Things have been rough between Chris Brown, 26, and Karrueche Tran, 27, over the last several months, but don’t rule a reunion out completely. Although Kae is beyond pissed about Chris’ cheating (and everything that happened afterward!), she admitted to Ryan Seacrest that she’s not totally against getting back together with her troubled ex.

“Us getting back together…I can’t say. I don’t know what the future holds,” she said on Ryan’s radio show. “As of right now I’m just completely focused on myself. I’m not trying to date anybody. I just want to figure out me, and grow within myself.” And as for where her and Breezy stand now, Karrueche insists there’s nothing to report.“There’s no drama between us,” she explained. “It’s cordial, it’s cool, it’s peaceful. I don’t like drama, period.” Hmmm…for somebody who doesn’t like drama, the 27-year-old certainly has stirred things up with her ex on social media. After he gave an interview to Ryan in June, she took to Instagram to defend herself.“Don’t be mad at me because our relationship is over due to your lack of loyalty,” she wrote. “You know what’s weak?? You forcing yourself into my car.. my broken window.. blowing up my phone.. trying to shower me w gifts. Man the f— up and change the bs in your life like I’ve told you several times.” Oh, and this came after their blowout fight following a night out at the club in on June 4. And while Karrueche and Chris aren’t back together just yet, she also said she has no desire to date anyone at this point in her life.”I couldn’t even think to date somebody right now,” she admitted. “I just don’t even wanna go down that road and I haven’t met anybody yet. I feel like all guys are the same!” Instead, Kae is focusing on building up her acting career. Meanwhile, Chris has been pretty busy himself — he does have an adorable, 1-year-old daughter to look after these days, and according to a recent report, he’s even filing a paternity suit against Royalty’s mom, Nia Guzman

Hollywoodlife

No comments:

Post a Comment