QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Mother Says Primark Security Guard Grabbed Her Baby While She Was Breastfeeding

A mother claimed today that a security guard allegedly ordered her to stop feeding her daughter in Primark - before tearing the child off her breast, saying: 'If you want your baby back, follow me'.
Mother-of-four Caroline Starmer, 28, maintains that she was feeding nine-month-old Paige behind a mannequin in the clothing retailer’s store in Leicester when the worker forced her to stop.

The unnamed man allegedly ordered her to leave, but when Mrs Starmer - who also had Paige's twin sister Freya with her in a pushchair - refused, he forcibly tore the screaming child off her breast.But Primark cast doubt on her claims today, saying the incident was not captured on CCTV - and it can ‘see no evidence that she was approached by anyone’ during the time in question yesterday.
Mrs Starmer said she chased after the man - described as a 5ft 10in Asian - as he strode off with Paige, and wrestled her out of his arms before leaving the store and reporting the incident to police. 'The pain was excruciating, because she was pulled off my breast against her will, she instantly clamped down with her two bottom teeth causing a lot of pain to me 'I was stunned, I didn't know what to do, this stranger had hold of my daughter and was walking off with her screaming while I had my breast exposed and my other daughter in the pushchair.
'When I regained my senses I sprinted after him and stood in front of him. I grabbed Paige off him and he just sneered at me and walked off.
'I was so shocked I left the store and went straight to the police station. I rang my husband who was at home with our other kids and he was fuming.'
Mrs Starmer, from Leicester, had gone shopping to Primark in the city centre when she sat down to feed Paige at around 12.30pm.

dailymail








No comments:

Post a Comment