QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 10 April 2014

Lupita Nyong'o, Emilia Clarke, Kate Mara, Elle Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen Covers Marie Claire Magazine's Fresh Faces issue [PHOTOS]

The starlets, who range from an Oscar winner to a Netflix star to a 'Game of Thrones' actress, strut their stuff for the magazine's May issue.

Nyong'o, 31, won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her performance in "12 Years a Slave," and opened up about her nerves before her category's winner was announced.
"I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy," Nyong'o said. "It's not even about the outcome; it's about the agony of the unknown. It's like waiting for test results in a hospital."
"It was phenomenal," she said. "As brilliant as it was, onward tho. I hope that I will get to work soon. In due time, what I should do next and what I want to do next will reveal themselves. I am not in the business of trying to top this year – that's virtually impossible. I'd have to be pronounced the Queen of England or something."
 Emilia Clarke also talked about her plans for the future.
"Personally, I'd like to have as many children as I can pop out, I reckon," the HBO star said. "You come from a happy family; you want to create a happy family."
But at the same time, Clarke isn't interested in giving up her career. "I'm always looking for the hard road. That way, you remain interested and interesting. Hopefully."
 Meanwhile, Elizabeth Olsen isn't trying to follow in the footsteps of her famous older sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashley. "God, no. I just try and see what they do and copy them like the rest of the world does."

 Photo Credit: New York Daily News

No comments:

Post a Comment