QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 29 August 2014

In Pictures: Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned The UEFA Best Player In Europe

Cristiano Ronaldo has won the UEFA's Best Player in Europe Award ahead of Manuel Neuer and Arjen Robben. The accolade for Europe's top player in the 2013-14 season was handed out during the draw for the Champions League group stage. Ronaldo had a stellar season at Real Madrid last season -
proving the catalyst as the club won a record 10th European Cup.
The Portuguese superstar scored a tournament single campaign record of 17 goals which included a penalty in the final against bitter city rivals Atletico. 'I have to say thank you to my team-mates as without them my individual aren't possible,' Ronaldo said upon collecting the award. 'I would like to also thank my family, my coaches and the journalists who voted for me. 'I'm really happy, I've never won this award so I'm going to get my brother to place this in my museum.'

The 29-year-old's impressive club form stretched to 51 goals and 15 assists as Real also sealed a Copa del Rey triumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment