QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 11 September 2014

Usher Talks Hard Times & Romances Models For Fault Magazine Cover

He has experienced very tumultuous times the past few years, but things definitely seem to be improving for Usher Raymond. The 35-year-old singing sensation showed off his toned physique as he went shirtless for the cover story of Fault Magazine's latest issue. He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself as he put his mouth to the inner thigh of one of the models for the racy snap.

The actual cover of the publication also featured quite a leggy display as the Yeah! hit maker was photographed from in between a model's slim pins dressed in high heels and pantyhose.
In the third image, the singer is seen peering from over a model's thigh as he holds onto a cigar and shows off his ritzy gold watch. Though the photos make it seem like Usher has been living the life, he actually revealed to Fault that the past few couple of years have been some of the toughest he has had to endure.
The U Got It Bad singer said: 'These last three years have been the hardest times of my life. I’ve wanted to break down, I’ve wanted to quit. I’ve wanted to throw in the towel but my spirit wouldn’t allow me.'
Since 2012, Usher has endured a divorce, the death of his former stepson, his eldest son Usher V being hospitalized after he became stuck in a swimming pool drain, and a highly publicised child custody dispute. However, through the hardships, he was still able to put work into his highly-anticpated album and share his growing experience with his fans.
Usher added: 'The one thing the album represents is confidence. Not confidence in a cocky way, but being open about what I feel, take it or leave it. If I’m not honest about my feelings then you’ll never know how I really feel.'
He also discussed joining the cast of The Voice as a judge and mentor in order for people to see a different 'perception' of him. 'The more I know about life, the more I know about people, the greater the person I am, the more understanding I have about how to make music and how to do things that will grow us as people.'

Photo Credit: Fault / DailyMail  / NBCU

No comments:

Post a Comment