QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 4 October 2014

#eGistExclusive: River Turns Red Blood In Lagos

The above photo you see is not from a movie neither is it from any city other than Lagos. I was on my way back from a Friday night gig when I spotted this around Jakande Estate in Isolo Lagos, I was wondering if my eyes were deceiving me as a result of the intake of Martini I was served at the "Beat of Lagos Concert" held last night at the Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island. I took out my phone and take the photos and when I investigated from the local residents,
they disclosed to me that it was actually as a result of plenty rams that was slaughtered for the Muslim's Salah celebrations. Hahahaha...pls don't crucify me, I was just doing my job (reporting) See more photos below:

No comments:

Post a Comment