QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 10 October 2014

How 4 Masked Robbers Carted Away With Expensive Jewellery In Broad Daylight

The shocking photos above show the moment four masked men armed with baseball bats smashed their into a jewellers shop in a brazen daylight raid. According to Dailymail, the robbers pulled up outside the Clifton Village jewellers, in Bristol, and broke open the windows, before grabbing handfuls of Rolex watches. The incident was over in less than a minute and the men escaped with thousands of pounds worth of goods.

Bernard Smith, a kitchen designer at Kit Stone, opposite the jewellers, witnessed the robbery.  He said: 'I was working at my desk when I heard this thumping sound. I thought it was a lorry unloading or something dumping boxes down. When I looked up I saw three men, maybe four, wearing hoodies or masks and carrying big American-style baseball bats.
'When I heard their car engine going, I ran to the door to get the registration number, and then I rang the police. It was a large silver four by four. It was all over in about a minute. The banging was so loud even from over the road, it was scary. The noise of bats hitting the glass must have been terrifying for the girls inside the jewellers.'

Credits: SWNS.com / DailyMail UK

No comments:

Post a Comment