QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Kelly Rowland Talks Marriage As She Poses Nude For Elle Magazine

Former Destiny's Child member, Kelly Rowland is giving off glowing, as the pregnant goddess strips off in new edition of  Elle magazine! With one hand covering her growing boobs and another holding her baby bump, Kelly takes part in the tradition of pregnant celebrity moms posing nude in her latest photo spread. The image was captured by actor and celebrity photographer Lance Gross, and also includes a few clothed shots as well, where Kelz looks just as gorgeous in a tuxedo and dresses, as she does in the buff.

For the interview portion of the feature, Kelly gushes about beginning her journey as a new mom (she’s due in a couple of weeks) and how she plans to raise her son while balancing her career. She also shares the secret behind her enviable glow (hint: cocoa butter on deck!), the yummy treats she’s been craving, and not understanding why nude pregnancy shots are so frowned upon.

On what she looks forward most to about motherhood:
I can’t wait until he gets here. I just have a couple more weeks. I’m excited to bring a child into the world, and sharing that experience with my husband is probably the most beautiful part.
Her cravings:
I love cherry pie and chocolate ice cream with peanut butter mixed in it. And I had a week straight where I was obsessed with nachos.

On her pregnancy beauty regimen:
I’ve switched out anything with harsh chemicals. I use nothing but shea butter, pure cocoa butter and coconut oil. It’s amazing how all of those things work so well for my skin. I’m going to continue to just use those after the baby gets here.
On the kind of celebrity mom she plans on being:
I just plan to play it by ear. Everybody has their normal. And sometimes, award shows are a part of that. I have girlfriends who have that experience, and they’ll say ‘You know, I just really didn’t want to be without my child today.’ And it’s just that simple. It’s about finding your normal, whatever that may be.

On posing nude:
Some pregnant women get flack for nude photos. Why was it important to you to include those in the shoot?
I don’t know why they would get flack. It’s really—I won’t say amazing—it’s Godmazing [laughs] watching your body carry a human. I took a birthing class and I was amazed by all the things this woman was saying to me about birthing and what the body does naturally. Why wouldn’t you want to celebrate that? The body should be celebrated.
On balancing being a mom, a wife and an entertainer:
I watch Diana Ross and Donna Summer and all these women—they’ve managed to do it all. I think ‘What makes me different? I can definitely do it.’ And this is something I’ve wanted. I’ve been talking about babies since last year. I believe I spoke it into existence during a conversation with my friend, and I feel like I became pregnant overnight! And she said all we need is a community of strong people around us, and we rely on each other and our families.

Credit: Elle Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment