QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 4 November 2014

"Oscar Win Catapulted Me To Fame" - Lupita Nyong'o Covers Glamour Magazine

Seven months ago, Lupita Nyong'o wasn't exactly a household name, until she picked up the Oscar for best supporting actress in 12 Years A Slave. Now, to cap an extremely busy 2014, the 31-year-old has been named one of Glamour Magazine's Women Of The Year and is gracing the front cover of the December issue in a sizzling white top. The skimpy low-cut piece by The Row showed off the actress's beautifully toned and muscled shoulders and arms.

The Kenyan's short dark hair was the perfect back drop for her blingy Céline earrings that dangled to her collar bone. In a second shot, Lupita poured herself into a slinky white Céline sweater dress with a demure high neckline while keeping the chandelier earrings. The actress went for more colour in a flowery Christopher Kane dress, Balenciaga bracelets and Me&Ro earrings for a third photo.
As for her sudden success, she told Glamour: 'I’m still adjusting. I guess I feel catapulted into a different place; I have a little whiplash…. I did have a dream to be an actress, but I didn’t think about being famous. And I haven’t yet figured out how to be a celebrity; that’s something I’m learning, and I wish there were a course on how to handle it.'
Glamour’s 24th annual Women of the Year Awards will take place in New York City on November 10. The magazine hits the news-stands the day after.

Photo Credit: Glamour MagazineRead full interview on Glamour: 

No comments:

Post a Comment