QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 5 December 2014

Dolphins FC Striker, Emem Eduok Insists He Is 20 And Not 23

Dolphins FC of Portharcourt striker, Emem Eduok, was sent home from the ongoing national u-23 team camp in Abuja when it was discovered that his passport stated January 31, 1994 as his birth date, while his club license had 1991 as his birthday. Eduok played at last year’s FIFA U-20 World Cup with the age on his passport and the Super Eagles striker, who emerged the Most Valuable Player as Dolphins reached the final of the 2014 Federation Cup, insists that is his true age.

He said, “I’m 20 and not 23. I was born in 1994, so I don’t know where the club got their information from. I played at the U-20 World Cup last year, with the age on my passport. That is my age and that is what FIFA knows. 
During the Federation Cup final on Supersport, his age was shown as 23. The license his club sent to the NFF is 23. It’s assumed that the player signed the LMC document, which stated that the player agreed to all the information in the document

No comments:

Post a Comment