QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 30 December 2014

"I'm The Last Of A Dying Breed" - Lil Wayne Covers Nylon Guys Mag

YMCMB Boss, Lil'Wayne shows off his grillz on the cover of the January 2015 issue of Nylon Guys Magazine which will be out on newsstands any moment! According to weezy, himself as well as Beyoncé and Kanye West are “the last of a dying breed”. In an interview with the magazine, he talks about his upcoming album, rapping and much more. Read excerpts below:

On rapping: 
“When I first started doing it, you only did it to be the best— not to have a hot song or popularity or for Instagram or Twitter. I’m one of the last of a dying breed…the ones who are only about the music. You have to want to be unforgettable. The only other people who I can think of like that are Kanye [West] and Beyoncé.”
On heeding the call: 
“I was always ready for the call. That’s the best way to explain it. Wayne’s always ready. When it’s my turn, I make way more than the most of it. If you’re ready when they call you, and you make the most of your time, then they’ll never stop calling you.”

On weed:
“I don’t know how it works, but I know that I need weed…extra when I’m creating. It helps in a major way.”

For more on Lil Wayne, visit - Nylonguysmag.com
Photo Credit: Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment