QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Didier Drogba's Son Isaac Chooses To Represent England Instead Of Ivory Coast

Chelsea Legend, Didier Drogba may be the Ivory Coast's record goalscorer, but the striker has revealed that his son Isaac Drogba wants to snub the African nation and represent England, should he make the grade as a professional footballer. The 15-year old is currently a youth international with the Blues, and would also be eligible to play for France.

But his father, speaking to Sports Illustrated, says Isaac is now so settled in the UK that he wants to play for the Three Lions.

'My son was playing for Chelsea and I asked him which nationality do you want to play for. He's French, but he said he does not want to play for Ivory Coast or France, he wants to play for England.

'I cannot tell why he doesn't want to play for my country Ivory Coast, if he had to choose a national team someday. That would be his choice.

'Even when I was in China, I said to them (his children), do you want to come and live with me, but they said that they would come to see me on holidays.' Didier explained.

Isaac was born in Paris in 1999 and is also eligible to play for France, but it is England where his heart lies.

1 comment:

  1. These young boys grow up really fast

    ReplyDelete