QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 5 March 2015

Justin Bieber Shows Off His Ripped Abs In Unretouched Men's Health Magazine Cover

Popstar, Justin Bieber shows off chiseled chest for the April cover of Men's Health Magazine - all of which were unretouched. 'It's not Photoshopped! For all you fools out there saying it's Photoshopped!' the 21-year-old pop star proudly announced in a behind-the-scenes video. 'I love the fact that I got in shape the past two years and I'm finally getting recognition for it.'

Justin weight-lifts five times a week with his trainer Patrick Nilsson of Orange Gym Rats in Los Angeles. The Canadian crooner boasted: 'You know I'm just getting bigger, man. It's like, my shoulders don't fit in some things.'
Inside the 'Reinvention Issue' - hitting newsstands Tuesday - Bieber revealed he's actually a monogamist at heart. 'I'm very much a relationship guy,' admitted the singer, who split with on/off girlfriend Selena Gomez in October. 'I like to bounce ideas off the person that I love. I like having a real connection.'
The two-time Grammy nominee - who spent his 21st birthday with rumoured flame Hailey Baldwin - thinks women are sexiest wearing 'jean shorts and a tank top. Or spandex.'
He also discussed his newfound maturity, while still admitting 'there's a part of me that I don’t ever want to grow up.' '[It's] almost like I grew up for the public but I didn't necessarily grow up,' he said. 'There were things I had to do, as far as the way I had to make relationships, and conversation, but as far as actually growing up, there were a lot of things I missed out on.'
The tattoo-sleeved popstar who still has two years probation for his egg-throwing antics - admits he made some bad decisions over the last year.
'I'm growing. I'm learning. I'm a human being. This has really been a big year for me, as far as figuring stuff out. This is almost like a full 180 from how I was. Yesterday - a year from yesterday I was in jail.'

Credits: Men's Health Mag / Mailonline

No comments:

Post a Comment