QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 15 August 2015

"I Have No Issues With Tonto Dikeh" - Gideon Okeke

Recently, Nollywood actor, Gideon Okeke blasted Tonto Dikeh over her relationship with Mr X. Tontolet fired back at the actor saying he’s not on her level and she doesn’t even know him. In a recent interview with Saturday Beats, Gideon said he had no issues with Tonto.In his words “I really do not want to comment on this but for what it is worth, my tweet was not done with malicious intent.
It was not against Tonto Dikeh. I only said what a lot of people had in their minds but could not speak up. What I meant by that tweet was finally, she has revealed Mr. X because she had baited us for a while with Mr. X and now we finally know Mr. X.
That was the tone of my tweet and I excuse people for not understanding. I know she has a huge followership and I excuse them for the misconception because you don’t know where they are coming from or where they have been in life. I have since moved on and I am part of the cast for the movie, 93 Days, which is a story about Dr. Ameyo Adadevo.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment