QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 20 August 2015

"Khloe Kardashian Will Forever Be My Wife" - Lamar Odom

Lamar Odom said he’s not done yet with Khloe Kardashian and she will forever be his wife. Lamar and Khloe signed their divorce papers recently but Odom refused to let it slide. In a recent interview with Intouch magazine, Lamar said any man with Khloe is just wasting his time.

He also addressed the issue of him attacking his wife. According to the former NBA player “We spoke beforehand. A misunderstanding between me and my wife became public. It’s hurtful. That woman is my wife. Without the ring on my finger. Even with her picture being taken with another man, that woman is my wife.”“She’s [my] soul mate,” I can’t control it. We’ll never part. I would never consider myself serious with another woman. To sum it up, if a man is attempting to court Khloé, he’s probably wasting his time.And the weirdest part about it is because I really know how she feels about me” 

No comments:

Post a Comment