QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 22 August 2015

Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Opens Up About Her Sex Life

Nigerian actress, Moyo Lawal has revealed why she hadn't had sex in a long while during a recent CHAT. The Journey To Wedlock actress disclosed that she is always busy on movie sets and attending events that she forgets she's still a spinster let alone think of sex.

Read: "The terror and pain I felt for this scene was completely real"
In a recent CHAT with The Punch, Lawal said, 'I am not dating anybody but I would start dating soon. I haven’t had sex in a while. I work too hard to think of sex. I am always on set and even during my free time, I always have an event to attend. I honestly don’t even have the time to think that I am single.
'The only time I remember that I am single is when my father asks me about my private life and family members ask me when the wedding bells would ring. I have so many people who look after me and I am forever grateful especially my fans.'
Speaking further, she said, 'In all honesty, I don’t think I am sexy. I make sure I am myself at all times and I don’t know why people think I’m sexy. I don’t think I am pretty and I’m not tall, I’m just myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment