QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Sunday 2 August 2015

"My Wife Didn’t Like Falz Music Career" - Singer’s Father, Femi Falana

Falz‘s dad, Femi Falana said the singer’s mum didn’t like her son’s music career initially. Mr Femi Falana who’s a Senior Advocate of Nigeria said Falz convinced him easily but he couldn’t convince his mum.

Falana who was a guest speaker at a valedictory service and prize giving day ceremony at a school in Ibadan said “Don’t force any course on your children; don’t insist that they must be a doctor or a lawyer. My son Folarin, who was working in our chambers, came to inform me one day that he wanted to leave. I said I could find him a place in one of my friends’ chambers. But he said no, ‘I’m going to be a musician’. When I asked why, he convinced me but he couldn’t convince his mother because she’s also a lawyer. Today, he’s doing well as a musician and not as a lawyer. So let’s debate with our children to know what they want to do.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment