QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Will Smith Shuts Down Divorce Rumours

Hollywood actor, Will Smith has fired back at buzzing rumors about himself and his wife Jada Smith getting a divorce. The actor described the news as foolishness in a Facebook post. “Under normal circumstances, I don’t usually respond to foolishness. (Because it’s contagious) But, so many people have extended me their “deepest condolences” that I figured – “What the hell… I can be foolish, too!””, he said.

“So, in the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over-again-ness… Jada and I are…”
“NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! : -)”
According to Will, if himself and his “Queen” will ever get a divorce, he is the one that will tell us. The couples got married in 1997. 

No comments:

Post a Comment