QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 19 April 2014

“I Didn’t Intend To Offend Anyone, I Love My Fans” – Singer, Adokiye Reveal Reasons For Social Media Snub To Fans

UN ambassador of Peace and singer, Adokiye Kyrian who started her musical journey at an early age after being influenced by music icons like Onyeka Onwenu, King Sunny Ade among others.
The Caritas University graduate of architecture has opened up about the alleged behaviour of unfollowing her fans and some bloggers on the social media, for reasons her fans who has already started criticising her don’t know, it seems some of them used their blogs and websites to say things about her that were offensive. When eGistonline spoke with her, this is what she has to say:

I am not following or unfolling anyone on Instagram, please forgive my Mentality but the reason is because I want to be a better person for myself and the Society. I need to say that, I have a lot of things on desk currently for me and I really need to focus on them, music is there for me, my Architectural Designs are also there for me, Entertainment  and my business too. You can not argue with me that these days a lot of people don't give back to the Society through the Social Media Platforms anymore. These days if a girl is not Sampling her Fake Ass she just bought from America, is a Guy Displaying his Paid For Receipts he just acquired from Sleeping With a girl.

What about the Negativity on social media, the endless Bullying and tantrums each day that passes? It has come to my notice and has dawned on me that these days no one Talks Positive, Act positive or Do anything positive again on Social Media Platforms, Except for a very few I can start mentioning but I will leave that for another day. So you see, I have Consummated and brought down the curtain on the Issue of what to do and what not to do on Social Media Platforms, ESPECIALLY the ones I OWN WITH MY NAME.

Please I want to say this was not done to Act Rude or to offend anyone, as I said before, I am imploring on my True friends, Fans and well wishers to understand that I am definitely going to return their Love by following back and showing them Love as soon as possible! Forgive me but I will Only Follow the Positive Minded People. I have heard all the complains and suggestions and I would say it was with a deep thought and consideration, I just felt to go Off for sometime because I was not getting the lessons I needed and I have not really learnt the much I should have, I don't know if it's me or no one Teaches anymore? I felt as a Trained Architect, An Ambassador and An Artiste! I wanted More.

I respect, Love and Cherish all the good people in my life, people who believed in my dream, the ones who picked my calls when I needed to cry and run to someone, Boyfriends/Girlfriends who supported me when I had nothing! Please LOL, let's not GO THERE, Don't forget I AM STILL A FRESH VIRGIN, the ones who gave me 1 thousand naira when all I needed was just 500 naira maybe to buy milk, sugar and groundnut to soak my Garri, the ones who gave me back, the ones who I have helped and helped back and above all the ones who truly and genuinely returned my Love. I say a big thank You to them and I say whole heatedly that God will bless them for me.
Please stay Blessed and Don't Forget To Always Put God First because HE is THE ULTIMATE.

Thank You.  

2 comments:

  1. She is Rude. Simple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't her about being rude, but i think she's too proud...she has to change,fans are everything to any artiste,simple!

    ReplyDelete