QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 2 May 2014

Heavy Weight Champ, Floyd Mayweather Claims He Ended Engagement After Fiancée Aborted His Twin Babies

U.S heavyweight champion, Floyd Mayweather will reportedly earn $32 million if he wins his upcoming boxing match on Saturday, but the fight seems to be the least of his concern these days.
Last night, just a few days after his ex fiancée, Shantel Jackson was spotted at an NBA game with rapper, Nelly, the boxing champ decided to take a break in promoting his upcoming bout for some revenge.  Acting like a man who’s hurt and scorned, he took to all of his social media accounts, and shared with his followers that he recently ended his engagement with Ms. Jackson because she terminated the birth of their twin daughters.  He wrote:


The real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion, and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies. #ShantelJackson #FloydMayweather #TheMoneyTeam #TMT
Just last week, Floyd confirmed his split with Ms. Jackson, but attributed their careers as the reason they went their separate ways:
I just don’t understand, a person gets to a certain point where they forgot that you are the person that helped them get to a certain level where they feel like they can teach you stuff.
You can’t teach me nothing, I’ve been at this level for more than 20 years.
You always want a strong, beautiful woman that you can share your everything with. But I have to go my separate way. She’s focusing on her career in L.A., which is acting. And I’m focusing on my career, which is boxing. Sometimes people can outgrow one another, but we’re still friends.
This morning, Shantel Jackson responded by posting a photo of herself with Nelly, and included the caption:

Look up MO say cheese… Lol You encourage me to smile and laugh through all my BS. Thank You. #Realfriend P.S You are truly a comedian. LMAO… !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment