QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 22 May 2014

U.S Rapper, Fabolous Survives Ghastly Car Crash [PHOTOS]

John David Jackson, better known by his stage name as, Fabolous, is an American hip hop recording artist from Brooklyn, New York. His first release was the 2001 Ghetto Fabolous, which spawned the hit singles "Can't Deny It" and "Young'n".
Your next breath is not promised or guaranteed and rapper Fabolous learned that first hand yesterday morning when he was involved in a serious car crash on the Van Wyck in Queens, New York. The “Ready” rapper posted the below photo of the crash on Instagram:

He posted this message:
“Good Morning IG…I just survived a car accident on the Van Wyck in Queens, NY. I wanna Thank God for not only letting me walk away with a few bumps & bruises but also for letting my driver Ruben & the two truck drivers involved walk away alive also. This was my 1st time being in a car accident. It’s a very shocking experience & may change my outlook on how fast things can happen & you’re put into a life threatening situation. Live, Love, & Celebrate Life.”

We’re glad he’s OK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment