QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 25 June 2014

R.Kelly Responds To Daughter, Jaya Kelly Coming Out as Transgender

R.Kelly has publicly responded to his 14-year-old  transgender daughter, who announced she began to identify himself as a boy earlier this month, having previously been known as his daughter Jaya.
R'n'B singer addressed the news he made during an interview with a Chicago radio station this week.
Questioned about "his daughter becoming his son", Kelly told the WCGI host: "You don't really
wanna open it up by saying that my daughter is becoming my son." "Don't even give the blogs that kind of credit," he continued. "You know what I'm saying? Real talk.
"Always believe what you see, with your own eyes. That’s the best way to go about this business."
R.Kelly then continued, saying: "You save money so your kids can go to college - no matter what they are or who they are. They're your kids, you gotta support them."
His statements implied that Jay’s coming out had been a rumour despite the fact he’d come out personally in a blog post via his Ask.FM account.
Speaking about his mother, Andrea Kelly’s response to his news, he said: "[My mom] was like, ‘Baby, you know I love you if you were bi, gay, [lesbian], you name it and I would still love you so much,’" he said.
"She was very proud of me. I was like, ‘Thank you, Mum, for accepting the fact that I’m a transgender.’
"And same with my sister. She told me that she was proud of me and respects me by calling me handsome and calling me her little brother now, and I love her for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment