QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 3 September 2014

C.Ronaldo's Girlfriend, Irina Shayk Sizzles With Tattooed Model For Footwear Campaign

Her exotic beauty and incredible body have made her one the most lusted after models in the world. But it seems Irina Shayk's stunning looks can also prove a distraction. The 28-year-old appears in the latest campaign for Spanish footwear brand XTI, but threatens to outshine the product she's promoting as she
shows off her incredible figure in a series of skimpy outfits.

Stripping down to a strapless lacy bra and leather-laced leggings, the Russian's killer curves and lithe legs are on full display. She then changes into a number of eye-catching ensembles - including denim hotpants, a leather mini-dress and a sheer lace vest - as she promotes the Autumn/Winter collection.
The shoot hots up as she poses for a series of provocative pictures alongside hunky model Stephen James, who is covered head-to-toe in tattoos. The Russian model lays behind the handsome Scot as she wraps her legs around him in one racy image, while another shows her sat in between his legs on the floor.
It comes as no surprise that it's the eighth time she has modelled for the company, which is a huge hit with shoppers in her boyfriend's adopted nation of Spain. But the brunette beauty recently revealed that her famous figure doesn't come easy. She told Yahoo: 'I have good genes but of course you have to push yourself to go to the gym. 'I'm 28. When I'm going to be 35, I still want to look good. My other problem is I love to eat, I love my food. I love hamburgers, I love chicken nuggets. 
'You cannot wake up and see yourself in the mirror and think, "I look great so I can just relax", you have to always push yourself to be better. 'I do the Pilates machine, I work out with my personal trainer.'
Irina may be in demand when it comes to stripping down for shoots but she's aiming for Hollywood after landing her first big screen role in action blockbuster Hercules.
 Photo Credit: M.I / Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment