QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 2 September 2014

"I Killed My Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette" – Suspect Confesses

The Edo State Police Command, yesterday, paraded 63 suspected armed robbers, child defilers and murderers, including a 25-year-old boy (in blue above) who murdered his father after a quarrel over a stick of cigarette he stole from his father. Confessing his sins, Best Momodu, an indigene of Etsako West Local
Government Area of Edo State, who murdered his father, said he committed the dastardly act with anger after he stole a stick of cigarette from his father.
He said: “I stole his cigarette and he found out. So he started shouting at me and quarrelling. So, mistakenly I took a knife and stabbed him. I have not seen the dead body but I heard he died. But the community people arrested me after I killed him.”

Photo Credit: Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment