QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 31 October 2014

#BBAHotShots: "I Represented My Country & I Have No Regrets" — Lilian

MultiChoice Nigeria last weekend threw a homecoming party for one of Nigeria’s representatives at the ongoing Big Brother Africa Hotshots, Lilian Afrgbai who was evicted from the house last week. The all-night party took place at the Fuse Bar and Lounge, in Victoria Island, Lagos. Speaking shortly before the commencement of her homecoming party, an excited Lilian said, she was in shock when she heard that she had been evicted from the Big Brother Africa reality show.

However, Lilian explained that the socio-cultural experience she was exposed to, during her two weeks stay in the house has adequately fortified her to pursue her career in acting, modelling and television production.
“I was shocked when IK announced that I have been evicted from the house. I didn’t see it coming because I was just my real self in the house. But I have no regrets. I represented my country Nigeria as much as I could. People have to leave and it doesn’t matter whose turn it is. Tayo, another representative from Nigerian is still in the house. I have come to accept that my awesome experience in the BBA house forms the bedrock for my talent and career development in showbiz, not only in Nigeria but across the continent. 

The five ladies so far evicted from the Big Brother Hotshots house are Resa from Zambia, Mira from Mozambique, Lilian from Nigeria, Esther from Uganda and Sabina from Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment