QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 1 November 2014

Wedding Bells: Rapper Weird MC Confirms She Has A Man

Veteran rapper, Adesola Adesimbo Idowu, a.k.a Weird MC for the first time has confirmed that she has a man in her life and will settle down soon. The Ijoya crooner while speaking with Vanguard about life, being absent from the music spotlight and marriage says though marriage is in God’s hands, but she presently has someone in her life. See excerpts from the interview below:

Nothing much has been heard from you in recent times?
I am actually in the studio recording my latest songs. We have actually shot a video for one of the new songs. We are editing right now. We are also recording more songs, in fact, I just want to round off by doing a few collabos. I have already done some collabos but I want to do more .By the grace of God we are good to go. Yes, I know that my fans are missing me. This evening(at grand finale of Felaberation 2014), when I mounted the stage, I was almost in tears. The kind of reception given to me on stage was overwhelming.

You have a masculine look?
I am a fit person. I hardly put on women’s clothes.

Is weird MC planning to marry some time soon?
It’s in God’s hands.

But there is a man in your life?
Yes, there’s a man in waiting. You have to be patient.

Source: Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment