QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 28 January 2015

"I Am Married To Jesus" - Singer, Waje Slam Critics

Nigerian sinsing sensation, Aituaje Iruobe, also known as Waje has said people should not pressurize her to get married as she is married to Jesus now. Below is what the mother of one told City People Magazine in a new interview:

“It’s not anybody’s business that I am not married. My fans know that I’m happy. Whether I am married or not, I am a happy woman,” 
“Of course, na God dey give person man. The day God will give me a man, I’ll let you people know and will invite you to my wedding. If the man comes my way and he’s the right person, why not, I will marry him. For now Jehovah, the King of kings, is the man in my life. I am married to Jesus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment