QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Photos Of 2Face Kissing The Mother Of His 3 Kids, Pero Adeniyi Goes Viral

Pictures of 2Face Idibia and the mother to 3 of his children, Pero Adeniyi, kissing in the club, which was taken a few days ago when the two of them bumped into each other at one of 2Face’s clubs in Lagos, has surfaced online and has already gone viral. The father and husband was highly praised in a recent interview with Motherhood Instyle that Annie Idibia had where she also talked about dealing with the fact that he has 7 children from 3 women.

According to reports, things haven’t been so smooth between 2face and Annie recently (as a result of third party involvements) but by all indications from Annie’s interview with Motherhood In-Style magazine, things are going well for the Idibia family.

In the interview, Annie was asked about her relationship with Sumbo and Pero, the two other women in 2face Idibia’s life. About Sumbo she says ‘I love my boys. I wish I could share the same with the others…I have a very good relationship with the boys and their mum. My daughter has a good relationship with their mum too.’

About Pero she says, ‘I try to keep it civil with everybody; I make sure I am accessible enough. The kids come visiting. I try to be civil in a way that they are comfortable with allowing their kids to visit their dad. I mean, I’m cool if you’re cool.”

No comments:

Post a Comment