QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lil Wayne Set To Take Nicki Minaj & Drake With Him When He Leaves Cash Money

Young Money Records boss, Lil Wayne reportedly plans to take his artists Nicki Minaj and Drake with him when he leaves Cash Money Records. The label refuses to release the 32-year-old rapper's 11th studio album "Tha Carter V", which was supposed to hit stores December 8. According to TMZ, the four-time Grammy winner, Dwayne Carter is suing co-founder, Bryan 'Birdman' Williams for his promised $8 Million advance. 
Weezy will likely be forced to settle with Cash Money in court due to their distribution deal with all of his Young Money clients. Last Tuesday, the rapper dropped his "Sorry 4 the Wait 2 mixtape", in which he declared, 'I got Barbie...I got Drake too' on the track 'Coco'.

'Cash Money is an army, I’m a one-man army/ And if them n****s comin’ for me, I’m goin’ out like Tony,' Wayne raps on the song. 'Now I don’t want problems, I just want my money/ Ain’t gotta hold no conversation or my luggage/ Tell whoever’s countin’ that I’m on a hundred/ Birdman Jr., more like Ugly Duckling.'

No comments:

Post a Comment