QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 11 February 2015

C.Ronaldo's Ex Girlfriend, Irina Shayk Poses Topless In Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Cristiano Ronaldo's model ex girlfriend, Irina Shayk is too hot to handle as she poses topless in Hawaii for a new campaign in a thong bikini, putting her incredible physique on full show in saucy images for Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. The 29-year old models three San Lorenzo Bikinis in the latest smouldering snaps, turning golden beach goddess as she poses by the sea and on a cliff face.
Speaking to E! News on Tuesday, Irina said: 'What I'm looking for in a man is — I think I love honest men and I love a man who is loyal to women. I think this is the most important thing in [a] man.'
Ronaldo confirmed that his long-term relationship with the Sports Illustrated model had come to an end on January 21. And the beauty revealed that even though she now has no plans for Valentine's Day, she still has high expectations. 'I love an expensive bottle of Champagne. Chocolate and [a] cool movie. Like yesterday I saw 'Pretty Woman' and that felt like Valentine's for me. It was really nice.'
For additional Sports Illustrated swimsuit pictures, visit www.si.com

Credits: Sports Illustrated | DailyMail  

No comments:

Post a Comment