QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 13 February 2015

Nollywood Director, Obi Emelonye Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary

Nigerian film director who is known for directing award winning films like "Last Flight to Abuja", "The Mirror Boy" and "Onye Ozi", Obi Emelonye is celebrating his 10th wedding anniversary today, the lovely couple got married in 2005. The multiple award winning movie director took to his Facebook page to share the photos above, below is what he wrote of his anniversary;

"Today is my 10th wedding anniversary with the impossibly perfect Amaka. My dear wife, I love you more than you would ever understand. And just like fine wine, your beauty, your positive influence on my life and my devotion to you; keep increasing with every passing year. I am who I am, because of you. I loved you before I knew your name. I love you more today and I will love you with all my heart... forever. 
People, join in me in thanking Amaka for putting up with me for over 10 years. Also join us in praising God for bringing us thus far on this journey littered with abundance of blessings; none more so than the jewels in my crown- D'Kachy, D'Richy and Da'Luchy. I can't wait for the next 10 years. Bring them on! 
To God be the glory."

No comments:

Post a Comment