QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 25 February 2015

"Don't Be Afraid To Be Different" - Seyi Shay Fires Back At Critics Of Her New Grey Hair

Sensational singer, Seyi Shay has subtly hit back at those who criticized her new grey hairdo. While many felt it didn't suit her, she is sticking to the opinion of those who liked it. The Murder crooner took to her Instagram to address the issue, below is what she wrote;

"The gr8st thing about this hair is that it goes too well with the next 3 characters of my next 3 music video Features and my single #waitforit Thanks 4 approving the hair ya'll. My REAL peoples opinions count. Finally I can be myself! Because "Different" is in! Don't be afraid to be different! I'd rather be hated for being me than be hated for someone I'm not'  #middlefingertotheworld (Mushroom said so) That's y he's my nikka!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment