QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Meet Muscle Barbie: The 18-Year Old With The Face Of A Doll & The Body Of The Hulk

She may have the face of a porcelain doll but below the neck this 18-year old is more like The Incredible Hulk and can deadlift 400lb - the average weight of a male lion. Powerlifter Julia Vins' unusual blend of wide-eyed beauty and muscular physique has captured the attention of fans in her native Russia attracting more than 23,000 Instagram followers.
The innocent-faced teenager who likes to take topless pictures of herself already holds three world powerlifting records but says there's no limit to how muscly she would like to become.
Ms Vins, who was born in the city of Engels, says: 'People know me as "muscle Barbie" - I like this comparison. It's nice. I have these big, beautiful eyes and wear make-up. But at the same time, I'm strong. I can deadlift 180kg in training. I want to become as big as possible.'
Ms Vins claims her astonishing appearance divides the opposite sex. 'Everyone has an opinion on what I look like, they either respect my work or reprimand me for being a muscly girl. But to be honest, I've noticed that the guys who are negative about my athleticism - are just jealous.'
Since childhood, Ms Vins' angelic face meant she's always been compared to a pretty doll. But the naturally slender girl never felt like she had any purpose in life. 'Because of my facial features, people have always said I look like a doll, And I was a good, academic girl for so many years.
 I studied music, was well-read, participated in various school competitions and was skilled at art. But I never felt like I had any particular objective in life. My body was not in harmony with my soul - it wasn't the right one for me.'

Culled from: DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment