QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 17 February 2015

"Men Like An Hourglass Figure Than Skinny Ladies" - Woman With World's Largest Bottom Reveals

With a bumper backside that measures 8ft around, Mikel Ruffinelli is the owner of a bottom that is large enough to make even Kim Kardashian's pale in comparison. Yet despite being just 5ft 4" and tipping the scales at 30st, Mrs Ruffinelli, 39, from Los Angeles, says she is healthy and has a shape that other women envy. 'I have an extreme physique,' explains the mother-of-four, who has a proportionally small 40-inch waist.

'I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes. I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.'
Now she is to appear on a new documentary, "Women With The World's Biggest Hips", alongside three other women who boast supersized rear ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment