QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 10 March 2015

40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert

Dr Oyinwola Oni, a Lagos based DNA expert says that 40% of men do not know that they are not the biological fathers of their first child. Dr Oni said this while sharing his experience on how a former girlfriend wanted to force a set of twins on him. Below is what he told City People;

“How I got into doing DNA is an interesting story which all man should learn from. I lost my wife about 6 years ago. About that time there was a lady I have known for long in Nigeria but who now lives in the UK. I now said I will be in Germany on so,so date , can you come and see me? She came in November and we were together for four days. She left. I left.  
I got back home. I lost my wife four weeks after that. Then she became pregnant. She didn’t tell me. She waited for a year. After a year, she said she just wanted me to know what she did in Germany, that she now has twins for me-a boy and a girl. I said now that I can’t say anything. I am bereaved. Give me time. How do you want my in-laws to react? 
We had a DNA test. The result of the DNA had come. I was not the father of the twins. Haa! I failed with 0%. If not for the medical lab scientist, those children will be in my house now, with me thinking they are my children.  
I can tell you this happens to so many men. Do you know that 40 percent of most of the 1st born don’t belong to their so called biological fathers, all over the world. Reason? Most of there ladies often have one or two boyfriends” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment