QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 12 March 2015

Madonna Opens Up About Getting Raped & Dating Tuapc Shakur On HS Radio Show

56-year old American singer, actress, and businesswoman, Madonna has confirmed she dated rap legend, Tupac Shakur. The multiple award winning singer talked about her brief relationship with the Deathrow Records rapper, and how she was raped in New York city on Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show.

Stern asked her if she liked Tv host David Letterman because back in the 90s all of her interviews appeared hostile. Madonna said she was usually flirting with the late night host except for one appearance in 1994 where she was a bit vulgar in her language.
'I was mad at [David Letterman] when I said the F-word a lot. I was in a weird mood that day. I was dating Tupac Shakur at the time and the thing is he got me all riled up about life in general. So when I went on the show I was feeling very gangsta.
Previously, just prior to his death, Tupac referred to Madonna as 'real nice' and someone who 'helped me a lot'.

On being raped;  "I was raped, The first year I lived in New York was crazy." 

When Stern and co-host Robin Quivers asked if she ever went to the police and filed charges, Madonna explained that the process was too overwhelming. "You've already been violated, It's just not worth it. It's too much humiliation."

No comments:

Post a Comment