QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 10 March 2015

“Take Appropriate Dress Lessons From Denrele” - Charles Novia Blasts Seyi Shay

Channel O VJ and media personality, Denrele Edun has apparently become a fashion icon as controversial film director and blogger, Charles Novia endorses him and his fashion sense. After the AMVCA 2015 that held last Saturday night, the film director waited until the next day to write from his blog about the AMVCA. In the excerpts below, he applauded Denrele’s fashionable acts and called out sensational singer, Seyi Shay to take lessons from him and learn to dress properly. 
This advice was as a result of Seyi’s dressing to meet the President Of Nigeria when she performed at his visit to Lagos;
“And so, the evening of the show came upon us all. And walking on the red carpet to the main hall, one had to appreciate the fashion sense on display. I can bet that the fashion  and make-up industry must have made a few million in Nigeria yesterday because of the AMVCA. Everyone looked quite glam in their own estimation! Everyone? 
So, it seemed to me, even though I can safely say that the fashion on display was a combination of the outstanding, the outlandish and  the outrageous! Fashion wise, I think the irrepressible Denrele Edun flew over the cuckoo’s nest. I noticed earlier a masked lady walking the red carpet and thought to myself that someone was perhaps doing an artistic Peter Cech of Chelsea on the red carpet. 
Imagine my surprise when the ‘lady’ walked up to me and called my name in Denrele’s voice! It was Denrele, dressed as a lady, with butt pads and all! ‘Uncle Charles, that’s the idea!’ He laughed as I took a picture with him, telling him in the process that he was crazy! 
Did I say he was doing a Cech? Change that to Bruce Jenner, maybe! I can safely say though, that Seyi Shay could take appropriate dress lessons from Denrele though, when next she’s performing for the President or top dignitaries!”

No comments:

Post a Comment