QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Azealia Banks Goes Nude, Talks Practising Witchcraft & More In Playboy Magazine

Hip hop's fierce queen, Azealia Banks is the cat’s meow in Playboy’s special April issue. The controversial rapper stuck with a sex kitten theme for her first ever spread for the men’s mag, posed with a few black cats while sporting kitty ears face masks. The bisexual rapper shares her love for older men while revealing she was the 17-year old girlfriend to a 43-year-old man who used to beat her. Below is the highlights of her interview and the nude pics;
On her attraction to older men:
No, I love older men. The things in an older man’s house are better—his furniture, even his knives and his pots. And they smell better. Young guys, they may skip a shower and shit like that.
On wanting to be like Jay Z:
That’s the only person I have my eye set on. The race thing always comes up, but I want to get there being very black and proud and boisterous about it. You get what I mean? A lot of times when you’re a black woman and you’re proud, that’s why people don’t like you. In American society, the game is to be a nonthreatening black person. That’s why you have Pharrell or Kendrick Lamar saying, “How can we expect people to respect us if we don’t respect ourselves?” He’s playing that non-threatening black man sh-t, and that gets all the white soccer moms going, “We love him.” Even Kanye West plays a little bit of that game—“Please accept me, white world.” Jay Z hasn’t played any of those games, and that’s what I like.
On religion and practicing “witchcraft”:
I don’t want to say, but I’ll tell you about one form of the religion. It’s called 21 Divisions. When they brought the slaves over to the Caribbean, they syncretized all their African gods with Catholic saints. So in 21 Divisions there are black gods and goddesses, and my mother practiced that when I was little. Whenever problems happened, we turned to 21 Divisions to fix it. It’s funny, because my friends on the block in Harlem, their mothers would be like, “Oh, you f-cking with that witchcraft. You working roots.” You can cleanse people with root work or do bad things to them. But 21 Divisions is celestial.
I don’t understand how someone could be an atheist. Think about God as software, right? If you were to look at God’s face, your head would explode. Because your head is a calculator, and the amount of information that would be embedded in his face would fit only on a Google-size data center. Your head cannot handle that much information. Stop looking for God.
On currently not having a lot of sex:
I should be getting d-ck all the time. I like to f-ck. [laughs] But I can’t just meet a guy and f-ck him. I’m too afraid of getting herpes or some shit. I like to feel them out, and then I start talking about my black female problems, and we get into a conversation about race, and then we disagree and don’t have another date. Whatever. I’ll just hang out with my mother. It’s okay, because p-ssy is way more sacred than penis.

See the nude pics here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment