QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 18 March 2015

'If You Choose To Be Fat, Ugly & Miserable, Don’t Blame Me Ho’ - Rukky Sanda Blast Critics

Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda is presently in Houston,Texas chilling, shopping and having fun. The actress who is looking like a walking doll lately, like other celebrities get a lot of criticism and it seems she's had enough. She let out a frustrated rant on her Instagram page as she sent out a message to ‘people that are entirely jobless and live off the internet writing dumb’ things. Below is what she wrote:

If Only I Cared Enuf To Engage In A Baseless Conversation With People That Are Entirely Jobless And Live Off The Internet Writing Dumb S**t On Ppls Pages… But Really Tho’, I cud f* less cos my ppl block dumb a**es and delete dat sh**ttt even before I get to c it. Nuisances will not be tolerated here, cos all I do is wish u all well. However if I choose to be a healthy woman, #skinnyb**** All well & good for me. If u choose to be fat+ugly+unhealthy&miserable Well don’t blame me ho!!! #prettygirlGANG #prettyonFLEEK… #embraceurCURVES… #embraceurLIFE… #beurSELF24/7… #me2dyAlldayNeverGivingaBLEEP… #muchLove2myThickSexyLadiesWithTheBigOlBootieOnFLEEK…
Photo Credit: Instagram.com/Rukkysanda

No comments:

Post a Comment