QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 20 March 2015

"It’s Goodbye To Hard Drugs For Me" - Terry G Recounts Drug Addiction

It can be recalled that a few months ago, Akpako master, Terry G, caused a stir in the entertainment circles when, in a moment of desperation, he fingered a popular Nollywood actress as one of those who introduced him to hard drugs. Now that he is free from the clutches of addiction, he is no longer eager to keep their friendship going. The singer made this known in an interview with Punch. Recalling his long and bitter struggle against drug addiction, he says, “I will say that it is not an easy thing to quit such a dangerous habit.
What I did was to avoid contact with all those who introduced me to the it. Nowadays I try to avoid her. We are no longer as close as we used to be. The only thing that is constant is change and I am a changed man now,” he says.

Lately, the singer has been carrying on in such a manner that suggests he might be considering a change in his image and career. But he says that he is not thinking of re-branding yet.
“I am not re-branding. I am only honing my skill as a singer and producer. I have to be versatile because it is very essential to the progress of any business. That is what I am doing now,” Terry G says.
A few days ago, the artiste was the guest of Cool FM in Lagos and, in a lighter mood, he playfully declared that he deserved to be celebrated as the “most controversial musician” in Nigeria. Later, he waved the statement aside and said that he was just joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment