QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 2 April 2015

All Versace Shopping Spree: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Best Therapy For Recovery

Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda got her wisdom tooth pulled out a few days ago, and to take all the pains away, she went on a Versace shopping free. She shared photos of her splurge on Instagram and revealed her recovery therapy in the caption..Check on it below;

"#GettingBetter The Medusa Just Brightened Up My Day… #Versace…Best Therapy 4 Recovery… LOL! Can i show u guys a pic of my wisdom tooth? rotfl. Tz so bloody*** who knew our teeth had like 3 sort of like branches inside, so long*** Ewww!!! I think d pic is too bloody and gross for instagram but i really wanna show it off*** Hahaahaaaaa…am crazy!!! I know! Err1 on my bb experienced d horror. Lol! i loved there priceless Ewwws!!! & Expression… Lagos in a min*** kiss me."

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/rukkysanda

No comments:

Post a Comment