QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 2 April 2015

That Hilarious Moment When A 10-Year Old Reporter Interviews Iggy Azalea About Her Boob Job

10-Year old Child actor, Nicolas Bechtel was enlisted by Extra to play a role of a reporter from the orange carpet at the 2015 Kids’ Choice Awards. His biggest interview was Iggy Azalea, and out of all the questions in the world, he decided to ask Iggy about her recent boob job.

In the video from the interview. The kid comes right out with it, “You talked about getting some work done. Why did you feel the need to be open and tell people?”

Obviously, Iggy is taken aback, who would’ve thought this tiny little boy would know about breast augmentation, let alone hers. Iggy who isn’t shy about talking about her surgery jokingly responded to Nick’s question, “I didn’t think you’d be the one asking me this question!” But she’s a pro, so she went along with it.
“Just because I think it’s so common, and I knew so many people in my regular life that had done it and had a good experience, and I never see any celebrities talk about it. Although I know 80 percent of them have done it too! And I wanted to kind of tell women that might be thinking about it my experience, um, and that it can not necessarily be a bad thing”

No comments:

Post a Comment