QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 3 April 2015

Arsenal Wins The Double: Olivier Giroud & Arsene Wenger Scoops Barclays POTM & MOTM

Arsenal FC's Olivier Giroud and Arsene Wenger have been named as the Barclays Premier League Player and Manager of the Month for March - with the France striker thwarting Harry Kane's bid for a third award in a row. Giroud netted five times in Arsenal's four consecutive league wins last month as Wenger's side took all 12 points on offer. The Gunners are now a point behind second-placed Manchester City with eight games remaining.

'I'm really pleased with it. I would like to thank my team-mates and of course the fans, because it's a collective sport and I couldn't do it on my own. It's a great honour to have been selected as Player of the Month, especially because we wanted to bounce back from the Champions League disappointment. That's what we've done and we've come back really strongly. We all want to finish strongly and this award will give me more confidence for the following games.' Giroud told Arsenal's official website. '

No comments:

Post a Comment